Your Online Reputation Matters
Every minute, businesses are being shaped by consumers who are exchanging dialogue and sharing reviews about them online.
And since 97% of consumers find local business info on the web, you need a way to see what your customers are saying.
Take Control of Your Online Brand
Reputation Management allows you to take control of your online presence by allowing you to correct your business listings, monitor and manage reviews, observe what competitors are doing, and much more.
Marketing with April will deliver you a Free personalized reputation report that will show you how you’re business is performing online. The report will include the following:
- Online Listings Analysis – We show the total number (and accuracy) of a business’s online listings. Monitor what your competition is doing online and build strategies to gain more customers in your area.
- Online Reviews – Receive an alert the moment a review is submitted on all of the most popular review sites, including Yelp, Facebook, and Google+, as well as a ton of sites that are relevant to your specific industry (e.g., TripAdvisor, RateMD, Cars.com, etc.).
- Social Performance – We show how you’re doing on Google, Facebook, and Twitter. Save time by using one platform to monitor and analyze your social media efficacy. Find “mentions” from news sites, blogs, and social networks so you get the full picture of what people are saying about your business.
- Website Performance – We run Google’s content and speed analysis on your website on both desktop & mobile platforms. View the accuracy of your business listing data across the web on all of the major directories and citations. Listings are crucial to making sure people can find you on Google.
- Reputation Management Executive Reports – Get the high-level view of all aspects of your online reputation through weekly executive reports.